1:1 Sessions, Group Work and Workshops
The Havening Techniques®
The application of Havening is an extraordinary way to apply acquired knowledge in the field of neuroscience. It is based on evolutionary biology and offers a safe, non-invasive and effective way to help you live a healthier, happier and more productive life. To witness the power of Havening and see pain, long-standing problems and disturbing memories disappear in an instant is truly remarkable.
Havening. Havening, the transitive verb of the word haven, means to put into a safe place. While some forms of this approach have been around for decades, many mental health professionals remain sceptical given that it involves no medication, talking or prolonged exposure.
This is as effective on Zoom as it is in person. Sessions are 1.5 hours.
For Havening Training please email or go to the Professionals tab at the top of the page.Book a Discovery Call
Rapid Transformational Therapy®
RTT® works through the science of neuroplasticity and combines the most effective NLP principles with CBT, psychotherapy, and hypnotherapy to create a uniquely powerful therapy with the potential to help people overcome their issues.
- Includes a half an hour intake to record exactly what you'd like in your transformation recording
- An hour and a half hypnotherapy session where you investigate why 'xxxx'
- Upgrade those thoughts or beliefs
- Reframe and transform limiting thoughts and beliefs
- A personalised transformational recording for 21 days
- Half an hour catch up session after 21 days
Book a Discovery Call
- A non-invasive, interactive process of change with a proven record of success for over 25 years!
- A simple, yet powerful process to change subconscious beliefs that are self-limiting and self-sabotaging
- A unique blend of various tools for change, some contemporary and some ancient, derived from contemporary neuroscience
research, as well as ancient mind/body wisdom
- A groundbreaking approach to facilitating change at the subconscious level where at least 95% of our consciousness operates.
- A process that transcends the standard methods of visualization, affirmations, willpower, and positive thinking especially effective in the areas of behavioral/habit change, wellness and stress reduction
This is as effective on Zoom as it is in person. Sessions are 1.5 hours.Book a Discovery Call